Hall accommodation for couples and families

The University has only limited accommodation for couples or for students with families. However, Student Accommodation Services, the Students’ Association and local estate agents or solicitors will be able to provide guidance on renting or buying private accommodation in the local area.

Please read the following information sheet if you are considering applying Couples Information Sheet (Word, 33 KB)

Please complete the application form Couples and families application form (Word, 38 KB)

Managed properties